[NFB-NM] FW: Help design the new version of NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 02:00:16 UTC 2017

From: Scott White [mailto:swhite at nfb.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 12:02 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: Help design the new version of NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile

No one knows NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile better than you, our subscribers. Later
this year, we plan to upgrade our awesome iOS app and we want your
suggestions, comments and wish lists for what you would like to see in this
next release.

1. What new features would you like to see?

2. Is there something in the current app that you would like to see changed-
such as the behavior of a feature, navigation control or other?

3. Have you discovered what you would believe is a "bug" or "glitch" that
you would like us to review?

4. Any other points or comments that you would like us to know about when we
develop the next release?

You can email your ideas to iosfeedback at nfb.org. In order for us to have
time to explore your suggestions and improvements, please send your email by
September 4, 2017.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team