[NFB-NM] reposting for Christmas party

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 03:15:11 UTC 2017

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Caroline Benavidez [mailto:CROUNDS1 at msn.com]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2017 2:08 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: reposting for Christmas party

Hello, Could you please repost this?

Just a reminder to RSVP.

Holiday parties are for celebrating the joy of the season. The West Mesa
Chapter of the NFB of NM is inviting you to celebrate with us. We are
hosting our annual Christmas party on Saturday, December 16, 2017 from 5:30
to 7:30 p.m. It is being held at Romano's Macaroni Grill, 2100 Louisiana
Blvd. NE.

Once again, we are including a gift exchange and toy donation to Joy
Junction. If you would like to participate in the gift exchange, please
bring a wrapped gift valued from $10.00 to $20.00. (This is not a white
elephant). For the toy donation, we are asking for unwrapped, new toys
valued at $10.00 to $15.00.

We are needing you to RSVP as the restaurant needs an approximate
attendance. Please let us know how many guests are attending in your party
at crounds1 at msn.com or 505-350-3589 by December 10th.

The restaurant is allowing us to have individual checks. However, the are
asking us to have as close to the correct total as possible.

The West Mesa Chapter is looking forward to celebrating with you, our NFB
family.

Caroline Benavidez

West Mesa Chapter, NFB of NM