[NFB-NM] Honored guest to attend Christmas event

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 00:16:58 UTC 2017

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Nancy Burns [mailto:nlburns26 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 1:33 PM
Subject: Honored guest to attend Christmas event

The West Mesa Chapter, NFBNM is pleased to announce that Dr. Jeremy
Reynalds, and wife Elma, will be our honored guests at our Christmas Dinner
this Saturday, December 16.  This chapter collects toys for Joy Junction
each year and have recently invited a representative from Joy Junction to
join us.  This year we are truly honored to have the founder and CEO of Joy
Junction, Dr. Reynalds and his wife.  If you have not sent an RSVP to
Caroline you may still do so if you do it quickly.  You may order from the
menu but the Macaroni Grill would like an approximate head count.  Please
bring an unwrapped toy.  The gift exchange is optional.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, December 16 at 2100 Louisiana
Blvd. ne, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.

Don Burns