[NFB-NM] topics for upcoming NFB of Albuquerque chapter meeting on January 2

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 22:39:54 UTC 2017

The following information comes from Tara Chavez:

Discussion topic:

We will have a year-end review and a discussion about a calendar of events
and budget for 2018, with the treasurer providing a report for the entire
year to help with the planning of 2018.

I plan to send a calendar to the members after the meeting.

Greeting card fundraiser:
Please bring greeting cards either Brailled already, or to be Brailled to
this meeting. Diana is collecting them for us and we will have a big Braille
event at the February Chapter meeting. Please ensure that the card has an
accompanying envelope in good condition. We need people to help read the
cards and to Braille the cards. If you are able to help in either of these
categories, please contact Lindsay Sloan at (847) 863-8661 or
nfb.abqsecretary at gmail.com

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org