[NFB-NM] FW: New Mexico Association of Blind Students (NMABS) Fundraiser Announcement

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 03:54:24 UTC 2017

From: Kaity Ellis [mailto:nmabspresident1 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 3:52 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: New Mexico Association of Blind Students. (NMABS) Fundraiser Announcement

We are a little over halfway there! Help us and see if we hit the goal of $100, just by walking!

Kaity President- 2 miles so far. Her total raised so far is $10.

Antoinette Vice President- 0 miles so far.

Kayden Treasure- 0 miles so far.

LeAnna Secretary- 0 miles so far.

Zachary Board member- 3 miles so far. His total raised so far is $4.50.

Emilio Board member- 0 miles so far.

We have also received two donations!

The money that is raised goes towards providing students who are blind and low vision in New Mexico wonderful experiences. We appreciate your contribution to the New Mexico Association of Blind Students.

Please contact me if you are interested in helping.

New Mexico Association of Blind Students Division President: Kaity Ellis

Phone: (575-694-4299

Mailing Address:  PO Box 163 Deming New Mexico 88030

Live the life you want!~ National Federation of the Blind.