[NFB-NM] Research Request: Visual Studio AT compatibility

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 04:06:27 UTC 2017

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Blake, Lou Ann via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:18 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Research Request: Visual Studio AT compatibility

Subject line: Do you use developer tools?

Hi, my name is Dante and I work on the Microsoft Visual Studio engineering team. We’re learning how developers use assistive technologies like screen readers or refreshable braille displays. If you use any assistive technologies with your developer tools, please take this very short survey and share your experiences with us! Your feedback will help us build a better, more accessible developer tools for you.

Link to survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3DRB8MD?vs_version=%5bvs_version_value%5d&vs_edition=%5bvs_edition_value%5d&vs_sqmUserId=%5bvs_sqmUserId_value%5d&vs_otuId=%5bvs_otuId_value%5d>

Thank you for your time,
Dante Gagne