[NFB-NM] FW: Correction for West Mesa Chapter Christmas party

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 03:51:21 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Caroline Benavidez [mailto:crounds1 at msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 4:35 PM
To: Tonia Leigh Trapp
Subject: Correction for Christmas party

Tonia, could you please send out the following: regarding the West Mesa
Christmas party, there is a correction in the starting time. The original
message said we are starting at 5:00 p.m.. However, when checking with the
restaurant, we are actually scheduled to start at 6:00 p.m.. Please take
this into consideration when scheduling your rides. Sorry for the confusion.
If you have any questions, call Caroline at 505-350-3589.

Caroline Benavidez
Sent from my iPhone=