[NFB-NM] FW: Summer Bar-B-que fund raiser

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 02:54:46 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Don Burns [mailto:dlburns2338 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 2:14 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: Summer Bar-B-que fund raiser

Hi Tonia:

Would you please post the following?

The West Mesa Chapter will host a Summer Bar-B-Q at the home of ShaRon
Dandy, on Saturday August 11th from 5:00PM until 8:00PM.  Her address is 712
Virginia St. NE.  There will be no set fee for the event.  As in the past,
this Chapter simply requests that you make a generous donation.  Proceeds
will go toward scholarship and other NFB projects.

We will be serving hamburgers, hot dogs and side dishes along with soft
drinks.  Please no alcohol.  When you make your donation, you will receive a
raffle ticket for prizes which will be given  throughout the entire evening.
There will also be auction items.  The members of the West Mesa Chapter look
forward to seeing you there.  Please bring friends and family

PLEASE RSVP TO SHArON AT 505-798-0192, OR Don at 505-507-1030 by Wednesday,
August 8th.

Don Burns, President