[NFB-NM] soliciting articles for Que Pasa about the NFB National Convention

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 04:02:19 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Some of you went to the National Convention, and while it is still fresh in
your minds, I wanted to invite you to email me an article about it for the
next Que Pasa. Was this your first NFB national convention? Or was there a
part of the convention that was especially noteworthy, fun, or interesting?
If yes, please consider writing about it for Que Pasa readers to enjoy.
Article submissions can be sent to me.

Have a good weekend, all!

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org