[NFB-NM] Monday, July 23, Board meeting agenda

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 04:28:36 UTC 2018

National federation of the blind of New Mexico

Greetings Federation Family

The NFBNM board of Directors invite you to join us for our board meeting on Monday, July 23, 2018 at 7-00 pm to 9-00 pm.

The meeting will be held via conference call.

The number to call is: 515:739:1015

The access code is: 679-810-926

Together with hope, love and determination, we transform dreams into reality.

We can live the life we want.

Board Meeting Agenda

Attached and pasted below is the meeting agenda:

National Federation of the blind of New Mexico

Board meeting agenda

Monday, July 23, 2018

7:00 PM to 9-00 PM

Conference call:

The number is: (515) 739:1015

Access code is: 679-810-926

I: call to order

II: Roll call

III: introduction of guests

IV: Approval of Agenda

V: Approval of minutes of board meeting held Thursday, April 19, 2018.  Tonia Trapp NFBNM Secretary

VI: Acceptance of treasurers report: Curtis Chong NFBNM Treasurer

VII: President's report: Adelmo Vigil NFBNM President

            A: Report on National Convention.

            b: NFBNM State Convention hotel discussion.

VIII: NEW and unfinished business:

            a: Update on contract with the New Mexico Commission for the Blind.  Main focus is on transition students and parents.

            b: Planning for leadership seminar and board meeting in the fall.

            c: Questions regarding voting accessibility in New Mexico.

            d: Future legislation to work on.

E: Planning for fundraising efferts.

F: Suggestions regarding National Convention next year.

X: Chapter and division reports

            a: NM Association of Blind Students report, Kaity Ellis president

            b: Parents of Blind Children of NM report, Alexia Switzer, President

            c: SAGE senior Action Group Energy) report ShaRon Dandy, President

            d: Chapter president reports, Albuquerque Chapter, Mesilla Valley chapter, San Juan Chapter, West Mesa Chapter, and White Sands chapter:

XI: Next board meeting will be held during our training in the fall:

XII: Comments from the audience:

XIII: Adjourn:

Adelmo Vigil, President

 <mailto:NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com> NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com

(575) 921-5422

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> ​ <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://nfb.org/&data=02|01|sarahrv@hotmail.com|1bc2cc05190e46a0b6ed08d5214e9c49|84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa|1|0|636451544831901854&sdata=67ePy8pS960Xkgtj5A2kWATL8vzfKKOLqKZtgdr%2Bhqo%3D&reserved=0>

(National Federation of the Blind - Live the life you want.