[NFB-NM] FW: iPhone Presentation.

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 02:47:16 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org

From: NFB Albuquerque Chapter President [mailto:nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 12:39 AM
Subject: iPhone Presentation.

Hello Everyone:
Attached is the flyer for the upcoming presentation on the iPhone at our August Chapter meeting. The PowerPoint file is the printer friendly version. A text version is pasted below for your convenience.
---begin flyer text---
iPhone Presentation
Do you or someone you know want to know more about using the Apple iPhone as a blind person? If so, come attend the next meeting of the Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, where we will be presenting tips and tricks of the iPhone.
Please send questions and things you want to learn about the iPhone to Tara Chavez at: nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com no later than Friday, August 3, 2018. The meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 6:00-8:00pm. The meeting is at:
Copper Canyon Café
5455 Gibson Blvd. SE.
Albuquerque New Mexico 87108
We meet in the private room at the restaurant. If you wish to order dinner, we ask that you arrive at 5:00PM.
---end of flyer text---

--
Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.