[NFB-NM] Braille Book Fair Looking for Donated Books

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:14:21 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Krystal Guillory via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 7:13 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Braille Book Fair Looking for Donated Books

Braille Book Fair 2018

Calling all Braille readers, teachers, and parents! It's that time
again: Time to sort through all those boxes of Braille books and
donate those gently used but no longer needed Braille books to the
2018 Braille Book Fair sponsored by the National Organization of
Parents of Blind Children.
Our primary goal is to get more Braille books into the hands of
children, youth, and beginning adult readers.

Needed items:
PRINT/BRAILLE STORY BOOKS (AKA TWIN VISION)
BOOKS IN GOOD CONDITION
LEISURE READING (FICTION OR NONFICTION) BOOKS

Children are so hungry for their very own books that every year,
despite generous donations of books, most of our books for young
children are gone in less than an hour. So, begin your search through
the boxes in your basement and spare room and get those books shipped to:

2018 Braille Book Fair
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230

Please note that you are shipping the books FREE MATTER FOR THE
BLIND; you do not need to pay shipping cost for braille items. Hand
write, stamp or affix a label to the upper right hand corner of the
box stating: FREE MATTER FOR THE BLIND. Take your package(s) to your
local Post Office. There is no shipping fee for Free Matter for the
Blind when mailed through the Post Office.