[NFB-NM] FW: PUBLIC NOTICE December 13, 2018

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 04:55:45 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Chavez, Kim [mailto:KimChavez at nmsbvi.k12.nm.us]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 1:05 PM
To: 'Tonia Trapp'
Subject: PUBLIC NOTICE December 13, 2018

Good afternoon Ms. Trapp,

Attached and below is the public notice for the December 13, regular meeting
of the NMSBVI Board of Regents.  Have a great day!  Let me know if you have
any questions.

Best regards,

Kim Chavez

Administrative Assistant

New Mexico School for the Blind & Visually Impaired

1900 N. White Sands Blvd.

Alamogordo, NM 88310

Phone (575)439-4419

In accordance with the New Mexico Constitution, Article 15, Open Meetings
Act we request you distribute or broadcast the attached Notice of Regular
meeting as appropriate.

NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING

December 13, 2018

A regular meeting of the New Mexico School for the Blind & Visually Impaired
(NMSBVI) Board of Regents will be held Thursday, December 13, 2018.   The
open meeting of the Board of Regents will convene at 10:00 a.m. at the
NMSBVI Campus in the Linda Lyle Board Room #134, Alamogordo, NM at 1900 N.
White Sands Blvd., Alamogordo, NM 88310.

Any individual who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign
language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to
attend or participate in the meeting should make their request at least one
week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible.

The agenda and public notice are available on the NMSBVI web page at
<http://www.nmsbvi.net> www.nmsbvi.k12.nm.us at least 72 hours prior to the
published meeting date.  Anyone wishing a print or braille copy of the
agenda or needing any of the above accommodations may contact Kim Chavez at
<mailto:KimChavez at nmsbvi.k12.nm.us> KimChavez at nmsbvi.k12.nm.us.

Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in
various accessible formats.  Please contact the Office of the Superintendent
at 1-575-439-4419 if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed,
or if you would like directions to the meeting location.