[NFB-NM] FW: NFBNM Board Meeting agenda for Monday, January 14, 2019

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 04:23:00 UTC 2019

From: Adelmo Vigil [mailto:nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 9:18 PM
To: Caroline Benavidez <CROUNDS1 at msn.com>; Curtis Chong
<chong.curtis at gmail.com>; 'Tonia Trapp' <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>;
NFB Albuquerque Chapter President <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>; Nathalie
Martin <natmartin103 at gmail.com>; Martin Gallegos <beyondthecane at msn.com>;
Sharon Dandy <sdandy51 at msn.com>; Ernest Esquibel <earnestjake.ee at gmail.com>;
Urja Lansing <urjalansing at q.com>; Alexia <switzerlawn at aol.com>; Adelmo Vigil
<nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com>
Cc: Peggy Hayes <nfbnm.whitesandschapter at gmail.com>; NFB NM Mesilla Valley
Chapter President <nfbnmmesillavalleypresident at gmail.com>; Don Burns
<nfbnm.westmesachapter at gmail.com>; Nancy Burns <nlburns26 at gmail.com>;
President NM Association of Blind Students <president.nmabs at gmail.com>;
Kaden Calahan <k5kgc at hotmail.com>; Michelle Chacon <rascal.angel2 at gmail.com>
Subject: NFBNM Board Meeting agenda for Monday, January 14, 2019

Greetings Federation Family,

The National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico Board of Directors invite
you to join us during our board meeting on Monday, January 14, 2019 at 7-00
to 9-00 PM.

The meeting will be held by conference call.

The number to call is: 515-739-1015

The Access Code is: 679-810-926

The Agenda is below and attached to this email.

National Federation of the blind of New Mexico

Board meeting agenda

Monday, January  14, 2019  7:00 PM to 9-00  PM

Conference Call number: 515-739-1015

access code is: 679-810-926

characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
between blind people and our dreams.  You can live the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution

1 Call to order

2 Roll call

3 introduction of guests

4 Approval of Agenda

5 Approval of minutes of board meeting held Friday, October 26, 2018.  Tonia
Trapp NFBNM Secretary

6 Acceptance of treasurers report: Curtis Chong NFBNM Treasurer

7 President's report: Adelmo Vigil NFBNM President

            a: Washington Seminar,

            b: Proposed Parenting Legislation

            c: Uber and lyft survey.

              d: Update on NFBNM and NMCB partnership