[NFB-NM] FW: Christmas Party Flyer

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 04:12:47 UTC 2019

Best wishes,

 <mailto:nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com> nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

From: Krista Mireles <nfb.abqsecretary at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 9:03 PM
To: NFB Albuquerque Chapter President <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Subject: Christmas Party Flyer

Attached is our Christmas Party flyer.  I hope to see you all there on December 7 from 6:00  - 10:00 pm at Ramada at 2020 Menaul Blvd., NE, Albuquerque, NM  87107.  Bring your cash or checkbook for Albuquerque Chapter’s 50/50 Raffle.  Also bring a wrapped gift to participate in our White Elephant exchange  ($10-$20).  Donations of toys for kids ages three months to 16 years are accepted for Joy Junction – a gift from our two chapters