[NFB-NM] FW: NFB State Affiliate Fundraiser 2020

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 01:56:38 UTC 2020

From: Ernest Esquibel <earnestjake.ee at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 7:39 PM
To: Tonia Trapp <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Subject: NFB State Affiliate Fundraiser 2020

 Tonia can you please send this out to the list serve. Thank you

Dear Federation Family,

I hope all of you are doing well—at least, as well as can be hoped for, given the current circumstances.

This years State Affiliate Fundraiser was two round trip tickets on Southwest Airlines.

It's time to announce the winner!
Due to COVID-19 guidelines, social gatherings are limited.
We will Facebook Live on Saturday, August 22nd 9am at Roosevelt Park Albuquerque NM 87106

Thank you for your support and a special thank you for those members that sold tickets to help make this fundraiser a success.

Best wishes,

Ernie Esquibel
Fundraising chair for the State Affiliate