[NFB-NM] 2 announcements from Elaine Montague about her husband Gary's book, Victory from the Shadows

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:42:02 UTC 2020

Elaine Montague writes:

              We have been told that Gary's book "Victory from the Shadows"
has been recorded by the State Library and is being proofed for errors and
corrections before release. We are extremely happy it will soon be available
for those with a print disability. We also plan to release a Kindle version
by spring.

Our next book talk is scheduled for 3:00 on March 28 at Organic Books, 111
Carlisle Blvd SE in Nob Hill. We would be honored to see NFB folks in
attendance. Organic is owned by a local author named Steve Brewer and his
family.

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org