[NFB-NM] National Convention Registration

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 02:19:40 UTC 2020

Greetings Federation Family,

We have nine days to register for our National Convention. As of last week we only had 31 members registered.

Below is the information necessary to  get your name on the NFBNM list.

You don’t want to miss out on the largest and greatest convention.

National Convention—Two Weeks Left to Register:
National Federation of the Blind members are requested and non-members are invited to register at no cost for the national convention, July 14 through July 18. Registration gives access to exclusive offers, convention announcements, door prizes, and other exciting content. The deadline to register is June 15. Learn more and register for the national convention today <https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention> .

If you are having problems registrering you can call me or your chapter president and we will be happy to help you.

Sincerely,

Adelmo Vigil, President

 <mailto:NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com> NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com

(575) 921-5422

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> ​ <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://nfb.org/&data=02|01|sarahrv@hotmail.com|1bc2cc05190e46a0b6ed08d5214e9c49|84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa|1|0|636451544831901854&sdata=67ePy8pS960Xkgtj5A2kWATL8vzfKKOLqKZtgdr%2Bhqo%3D&reserved=0>

(National Federation of the Blind - Live the life you want.