[NFB-NM] FW: another reminder, seeking recipes for cookbook fundraiser

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:06:14 UTC 2020

The West Mesa Chapter, is having a fundraiser. We are creating a cookbook. What we need is any recipe you have and love and would like to be published. It doesn’t matter what it is for, a meat dish, a veggie dish, vegan, etc. Please include your name and a way to contact you if we need clarification of anything.  Also include the reason you love this recipe so much. Example: “I love this recipe because my grandmother made it every Saturday when I was a kid.”

All we ask is you email it or snail mail it to:
Gabriella Smith
Scarletsalamander99 at gmail.com <mailto:Scarletsalamander99 at gmail.com>
801 Stagecoach Rd. S. E.
Rio rancho, NM 87124

The deadline for all recipes is Monday, July 24, 2020. The sooner you send them, the better!

Sincerely,
​German Benitez, President
West Mesa Chapter
 <mailto:NFBNM.WestMesaChapter at gmail.com> NFBNM.WestMesaChapter at gmail.com