[NFB-NM] FW: The National Federation of the Blind Albuquerque Chapter is hosting a virtual Holiday Party – Mingle and Jingle.

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:26:31 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 5:48 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: The National Federation of the Blind Albuquerque Chapter is hosting a virtual Holiday Party – Mingle and Jingle.

Greetings Everyone:

The Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind cordially invites you to join us for our virtual holiday party ×Mingle and Jingle∘. Please see the flyer below for all the details. The attachment is a copy of the flyer that should be used for printing, posting and promoting. If you would like to be called in to the event, please contact Tara Chavez by Friday December 4. Please see Tara’s contact information below.

***Begin flyer text***
Oh What Fun, Let’s Mingle and Jingle

You are Invited
December 5, 2020, 6:00-8:00 pm Via Zoom

Join us and bring your holiday cheer
for caroling, holiday themed ice breakers, go live video and
show us your holiday décor or outfit. Plan on playing our
Virtual Scavenger Hunt. A Prize will be awarded.

We will have our traditional 50/50 raffle drawing as well.

To spread our Holiday Cheer we are
asking for a minimum contribution of $10.00 per person which
will be donated to a local food bank on behalf of the
National Federation of the Blind Albuquerque Chapter.

Please contact Sarah V. at 505-550-4220
to purchase raffles and to make a contribution.
Accepting Money via Cash, Check, PayPal and Venmo.

Zoom Options
Direct Link: https://zoom.us/j/91692204554
One-tap mobile link here: +14086380968,,91692204554#
Calling in or smart speaker: dial 408 638 0968. Enter the meeting ID: 916 9220 4554#

For more information, please contact:
Tara Chavez, Albuquerque Chapter President
Phone: (505) 328-3349
Email: NFB.AbqChapter at gmail.com <mailto:NFB.AbqChapter at gmail.com>
***End of flyer text***

Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter
(505) 328-3349
Nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com <mailto:Nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Live the life you want.
www.nfbnm.org <http://www.nfbnm.org>