[NFB-NM] Disability Rights New Mexico wants to hear from the NFB-NM

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 03:27:00 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Kaity Ellis <kellis at drnm.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 2:18 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: DRNM wants to hear from the NFB-NM

Disability Rights New Mexico wants to hear from the Federation of the Blind of New Mexico!

Communication is at the heart of success!  With that in mind, Disability Rights New Mexico’s Voting team would like to invite you all to share your voting experiences.  Through sharing our stories, we can learn about the good and bad experiences people have had.

We can share applause for polling sites that go the extra mile to make voting accessible to all, and we can help each other find solutions to the issues that make casting our votes difficult.

Have your voting experiences been successful?  If so, what made them successful?   Did you experience any difficulties?   What made your voting experience difficult?

We’d love to hear about your experience. Please email your stories to Kaity Ellis!  Her email is kellis at drnm.org <mailto:kellis at drnm.org> .

Thank you for sharing!!!

Kaity Ellis, AALS, BSW, LMSW
Advocate
 kellis at drnm.org <mailto:kellis at drnm.org>

Disability Rights New Mexico
 <x-apple-data-detectors://1/0> 3916 Juan Tabo Blvd., NE
 <x-apple-data-detectors://1/0> Albuquerque, NM 87111
Phone:(505) 256-3100 <tel:(505)%20256-3100> Fax: (505) 256-3184 <tel:(505)%20256-3184>
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under law. Any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all attachments without copying it and notify Disability Rights New Mexico by return email, or call 505-256-3100 <tel:505-256-3100>