[NFB-NM] FW: SAGE and what you need to know

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:10:03 UTC 2020

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 9:35 PM
Subject: SAGE and what you need to know

Due to our virtual lives, dues were not collected in person at our Senior
Action Group Energy (SAGE) Seminar on Tuesday, August 25. We are asking you
to send your name, address, city, state, zip, email address and phone number
along with your $5.00 payable to NFB-SAGE and send it to our treasurer:
Urja Lansing
4323 San Pedro Dr. NE Apt. G111
Albuquerque, NM  87109

If you already sent in your dues, this message is not directed at you. If
you know someone who does not get email and needs to pay their dues, share
this with them.

Sincerely,

Veronica Smith, President
 <mailto:Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com> Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com