[NFB-NM] FW: SAGE/Member at Large meeting

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:20:16 UTC 2021

From: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 6:07 PM
To: 'nfb-nm at nfbnet.org' <nfb-nm at nfbnet.org>
Subject: FW: SAGE/Member at Large meeting

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 8:51 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com <mailto:nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>

Subject: SAGE/Member at Large meeting

Please come join New Mexico's Senior Action Group Energy/Member at Large
group as we join forces with Jesica Beechem on Monday, Apr 12, 2021 07:15 PM
Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://zoom.us/j/98880062047> https://zoom.us/j/98880062047

Meeting ID: 988 8006 2047
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,98880062047# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,98880062047# US (San Jose)
If you are using a land line call: 1(408) 638-0968
Access code: 98880062047#

It is your right to stay healthy whether you are one hundred or one. Learn
the ins and outs on how to do it.
Come join us whether you are a senior or a youngster, all are welcome. If
you have any questions about our meeting or if you just want to talk to
someone about blindness, feel free to contact me.

Veronica smith
President, Senior Action Group Energy (SAGE)
(505) 269-1034
Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com <mailto:Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com>

P. S. SAGE will be moving to a new day. Come May you will find our meeting
on the second Wednesday of each month and more than likely we will have the
same numbers every month which will be a welcomed change.