[NFB-NM] FW: SAGE fund raiser announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 14:08:30 UTC 2021

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2021 11:10 PM
Subject: SAGE fund raiser announcement

The Senior Division (SAGE) is having a fund raiser. We are auctioning off a
digital hand held voice recorder. It is approximately 1 inch wide and 3
inches long. It has a larger record button on one side and a rewind button,
a fast forward button and a stop/pauce button. On the reverse side you can
find an on/off button.
This is how it works, you call or text me with your bid. Make sure and leave
your name and your telephone number and of course the amount you want to
bid. Right now on Saturday, August 28 the bid is already at $45.
You have the opportunity to bid all the way until September 3. On September
4 I will check to see who has the largest bid. You win. Then once SAGE
receives your check or money order I will ship it directly to you. Easy
peasy.
If you make a bid and someone out bids you, I will let you know so if you
want, you'll be able to make a larger bid.
Remember this is a fund raiser, so  please be generous.

How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young,
these. (George Washington Carver)

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com