[NFB-NM] FW: Senior division dues announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 22:23:25 UTC 2021

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2021 3:09 PM
Subject: Senior division dues announcement

How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young,
these. (George Washington Carver)

Please Note:
Regarding Registration and SAGE dues:
Because of our virtual meeting, dues were not collected on the day of our
seminar. We are asking you to send your name, address, city, state, zip,
email address and phone number along with your $5.00 check/money order.
Payable to: NFB-SAGE
Send to:
Urja Lansing
4323 San Pedro Dr. NE Apt. G111
Albuquerque, NM  87109

If you are already a member thank you for supporting our senior division
(Senior Action Group Energy). If you are new to the National Federation of
the blind of New Mexico  and you are 55 or older we would love you to join
us the second Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p. m. via Zoom. Our dues are
$5 a year. If you are younger than 55, we would also like you to join us.
The more, the merrier!

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com