[NFB-NM] I would like to present to congress at the Washington Seminar

Brianne Kotschwar brilko at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 09:17:40 UTC 2021

Hi Adelmo,
I would like to present on an issue that is very personal for me.  I have been diagnosed with type two diabetes.  My doctor wants me to check my blood sugar daily.  The problem I’m having is the device I’m using is visual.  There’s no voice or nothing to tell me if it worked or not.  I live alone and do not always have someone sighted to help me.  I feel like all medical devices should be accessible for everyone.  Thanks for your consideration.
Thanks,
Brianne Kotschwar

Sent from my iPhone