[NFB-NM] FW: 2021 State Convention Registration

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 01:49:52 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Jesse Shirek <jesseshirek at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 5:19 PM
Subject: Fwd: 2021 State Convention Registration

2021 Annual State Convention
Another Virtual Event

Our Vision is to bring about security, equality,
and opportunity for all blind New Mexicans.

The 2021 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico will be held from August 26-28, 2021, with pre-convention activities held earlier in the week. Everyone is invited to attend the Board of Directors Meeting which will be held on Thursday, August 26, at 7:00 p.m. and Resolutions committee will meet on the morning of Friday, August 27.

Our Senior Action Group Energy (SAGE) Division will host its meeting the evening of Wednesday, August 25.

Talent Showcase for Blind and Low Vision New Mexicans, sponsored by Blind Entertainers and Support Team (BEAST) will be held Friday, August 27.

Registration forms for the convention must be entered and received no later than Sunday, August 15, 2021, through Google forms (link is below). There is no charge to attend our virtual convention. But if you do not register, you will not be eligible to win door prizes or learn about last-minute changes.

Join us as we work together to shape our future. Please look for the agenda for all the details about this exciting convention, including Zoom links to every session and meeting. It will be out soon.

Follow this link to register today.
https://forms.gle/t1fgALoyAGM4KSD59

Convention Contacts:
Convention Chair, Jesse Shirek
701-781-2526
jesseshirek at gmail.com <mailto:jesseshirek at gmail.com>

Registration Chair, Sarah R. Villavicencio
505-550-4220
NFBNM.ABQChapter.Treasurer at gmail.com <mailto:NFBNM.ABQChapter.Treasurer at gmail.com>

Yours sincerely,

--