[NFB-NM] FW: Carwash flyer for promoting the event.

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:59:33 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Tara Chavez <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 8:28 PM
To: Tara Chavez <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Subject: Carwash flyer for promoting the event.

Greetings:

Attached is a copy of the flyer to be used for printing, posting, and otherwise promoting our carwash fundraiser. Below is a copy of the text of the flyer for your convenience. Please feel free to share widely.

***Beginning of Flyer Text***
ABQ CHAPTER CARWASH
FUNDRAISER

The Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) is having a carwash FUNdraiser:
Sunday, July 18 from 9am to 1pm
5600 Central SE, Albuquerque, NM (Pep Boys parking lot)
All proceeds to benefit the Albuquerque Chapter of NFB
To make a contribution, find us on PayPal at  <https://paypal.me/srv4nfb> paypal.me/srv4nfb

Live The Life You Want:
The National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
***End of Flyer Text***

Thanks,
Tara

Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter
(505) 328-3349
nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com <mailto:nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Live the life you want.
www.nfbnm.org <http://www.nfbnm.org>