[NFB-NM] Mesilla Valley chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 20:56:16 UTC 2021

From: Raquel Ortega <nfbnmmesillavalleypresident at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 1:29 PM

Hi Everyone:
We are inviting you to come join our monthly meeting of the Mesilla Valley Chapter meeting.
Please mark your calendars for Saturday June 19,  we begin promptly at 2:00P.
Highlights:
* *This month feature guest is
Larry Rhodes, Associate Director of COMMUNITY OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH DEAFNESS  (COPD) He has worked in the field of blindness, deafness and deaf blindness for many years. He is experienced as a service provider, administrator and advocate in the field of deaf blindness.
We celebrate June as the official deaf blind month. In honor of this occasion, we invited Mr. Rhodes to share his story and history.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99512604604

One tap mobile
+12532158782,,99512604604# US (Tacoma)