[NFB-NM] 2021 Convention Announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:26:33 UTC 2021

2021 National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico State Convention
A Virtual Event Take Two

We have scheduled our second virtual convention for August 26-28, 2021.

As we are still concerned over the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, and the large crowds that it may gather, the virtual conference is what our planning committee decided at this time. This decision was made with great care and consideration for the health and safety of all.

Like last year, we will bring the full experience and content of our normal convention through a virtual environment via Zoom platform. One will need to register for this virtual event. More details will follow as planning is currently in the works.

We are thankful to Embassy Suites for once again, rescheduling our contract to March 24-27, 2022, where we are eagerly planning to resume our regular face-to-face convention.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jesse Shirek, Convention Chair at 701-781-2526 or me Sarah Villavicencio, Registration Chair at 505-550-4220.

Yours Sincerely,
Sarah Villavicencio
Registration Chair

--