[NFB-NM] FW: Survey about physical activity and quality of life among adults with visual impairments

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 18:41:06 UTC 2022

Best wishes,

From: Haegele, Justin A. <jhaegele at odu.edu <mailto:jhaegele at odu.edu> >
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2022 6:43 AM
Subject: New Survey

Dear Participant:

We are conducting a study examining determinants of physical activity,
physical activity, and quality of life among adults with visual impairments.
To conduct this study we need the participation of adult aged-individuals
(aged 18 years and older) with visual impairments. This study will ask
participants to complete an online survey consisting of 49 questions which
should take approximately 20 minutes. All responses will be anonymous and
confidential.

All participants who complete the online survey will have the option to
enter a drawing to win one of two $50.00 gift cards, or one of four $25.00
gift cards. If you, or someone you know, is interested in participating in
this study, please follow the link below:

 <https://forms.gle/39hmXYLqzXtez4SNA> https://forms.gle/39hmXYLqzXtez4SNA

If you have any questions regarding this study, please contact me. My
information is below. Thank you,

Justin Haegele, PhD
Old Dominion University
jhaegele at odu.edu <mailto:jhaegele at odu.edu>
(757) 683-5338

Justin A. Haegele, PhD, CAPE
Director - Center for Movement, Health, & Disability
Associate Professor - Health & Physical Education
Department of Human Movement Sciences
Old Dominion University
 <mailto:Jhaegele at odu.edu> Jhaegele at odu.edu
(757) 683-5338

Center for Movement, Health,  <https://www.odu.edu/eps/programs/cmhd> &
Disability at Old Dominion University
Adapted Physical Education @ ODU <https://sites.google.com/view/odu-ape>
Researchgate Profile <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Haegele>

Books

<https://www.routledge.com/Routledge-Handbook-of-Adapted-Physical-Education/
Haegele-Hodge-Shapiro/p/book/9780367146115> Routledge Handbook of Adapted
Physical Education
Movement
<https://www.routledge.com/Movement-and-Visual-Impairment-Research-across-Di
sciplines/Haegele/p/book/9780367434397> & Visual Impairment: Research across
Disciplines