[NFB-NM] FW: Resolutions Deadline Extended until Wednesday, August 25, 2022

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 01:33:45 UTC 2022

Dear Members of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM):

It is my pleasure, after conferring with the president to let you know that the deadline for submission of resolutions to me at kburma6414 at icloud.com <mailto:kburma6414 at icloud.com>  is extended until Wednesday, August 24, 2022. If you have any questions, please feel free to call (505) 615-6414.

Warm regards,

Kelly Burma
Resolutions Committee Chair
2022 National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM) Convention
Second Vice-President
West Mesa Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM)