[NFB-NM] FW: Reminder: $50.00 Voucher Offered by the West Mesa Chapter to Support First-Time, In-Person Attendance at the 2022 NFBNM Convention

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 02:18:08 UTC 2022

The West Mesa Chapter of NFBNM would like to help you come in-person to our state convention, taking place from August 25-28 2022.

If you have never been to a state convention, haven’t registered yet, and need some financial help, you are eligible to apply for one of our four $50 vouchers. Using the link provided, fill in  <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJZ4FQ1SgsVT5o8KCQG9T13t-2xuiw7iQYlX2PBX9Nynv7Wg/viewform?usp=sf_link>  the requested information.  you may also use the attached form and e-mail it to c <mailto:cbenavidezb at outlook.com> benavidezb at outlook.com <mailto:cbenavidezb at outlook.com> . Please express your interest using either of these methods by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, August 23, 2022.

Warmly,

Caroline Benavidez, Treasurer and
Kelly Burma, Second Vice-President
West Mesa Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM)