[NFB-NM] FW: Extra meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 03:51:02 UTC 2022

From: Veronica Smith <mad.tewe at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 9:49 PM
To: 'Tonia Trapp' <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Cc: mad.tewe at gmail.com; nfbnm.sage at gmail.com
Subject: Extra meeting announcement

Tonia, could you also pop this out for me? Thanks, Veronica

If you will not be attending our fabulous SAGE Seminar during our state
Convention on Friday, August 26,  please send your $5 check written out to:
NFB SAGE. On a separate piece of paper Include your name, address, city,
state, Zip, email address  and telephone number.

Send to:
Urja Lansing
4323 San Pedro Dr. NE G-112
Albuquerque, NM  87109
Have questions: Call (505) 345-3378 or send email to urjalansing at q.com
<mailto:urjalansing at q.com> .

** Elections will be held at a special meeting on Wednesday August 31, 2022
via Zoom at 7:00 P.M.
Be sure to come and join in!! You must be a paid member to vote. There will
be a drawing for a door prize of $50, and one must be a paid member and
present to receive the prize.

We'll miss you but we do understand why you would not want to be there.
Hopefully by next year we will all feel comfortable again!

How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young,
these. (George Washington Carver)

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com