[NFB-NM] FW: SAGE elections on Wednesday and dues

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 00:36:23 UTC 2022

If you did not attend our fabulous SAGE Seminar during our state Convention
on Friday, August 26,   and want to vote at our elections on Wednesday,
August 31, please send your $5 check written out to:
NFB SAGE. On a separate piece of paper Include your name, address, city,
state, Zip, email address  and telephone number.

Send to:
Urja Lansing
4323 San Pedro Dr. NE G-112
Albuquerque, NM  87109
If you have questions about sending in your $5 Call Urja at (505) 345-3378
or send email to urjalansing at q.com <mailto:urjalansing at q.com> .

The elections will be held on Wednesday, August 31 at 7:00  P. M.  Mountain
time via Zoom. You must be a paid member and present to vote and to win a
$50 door prize we will have at the end of the meeting.
This is not a regular SAGE meeting but a special one created for elections
of the SAGE Board. The Zoom info is below.
We need you to be present to vote. You'll want to be present and paid to
win! See you on Wednesday.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95339138606

Meeting ID: 953 3913 8606
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,95339138606# US (San Jose

If you ever need anything before or after a meeting or anytime in between,
feel free to call me or send me an email.

Veronica Smith, President
(505) 269-1034
Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com <mailto:Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com>
I hope to hear from you soon!

We do understand why you did not join us in person. Covid is a scarey thing.
Hopefully by next year we will all feel comfortable again!

How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young,
these. (George Washington Carver)

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com