[NFB-NM] NFB of Albuquerque Chapter Meeting Announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:09:25 UTC 2022

The Albuquerque Chapter will meet on September 6th for our monthly Chapter meeting. Join us in person,
from 6:30pm-8:00pm at Fiesta’s Restaurant, 4400 Carlisle Blvd NE or  <https://zoom.us/j/99311530128> https://zoom.us/j/99311530128
If you plan to eat dinner please arrive early.

Please join us as we congratulate Tara Chavez on being elected as national federation of the blind of New Mexico State president.

This month we'll be hearing from member's that attended the State Convention sharing their experiences.

Hope to see you there!

Ernie Esquibel
Albuquerque Chapter President

Let's continue to grow the National Federation of the Blind.