[NFB-NM] West Mesa Chapter Meeting Announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 14:15:57 UTC 2022

West Mesa Chapter Meeting Announcement

Come join us!! The blind of New Mexico are going places!

Greetings Federation Family we will hold our 2022 hybrid meeting in-person
for those who are comfortable, and on Zoom for those who prefer this method.

This month the West Mesa Chapter will talk about National and State
Convention. Together with hope, love and determination, we transform dreams
into reality.

Meeting Date/Time:
April 9, 2022, at 10:00am - noon

Meeting Location:
Paradise Hills United Methodist Church, 4700 Paradise Blvd. NW, Alb., NM
87114

Zoom Meeting
 <https://zoom.us/j/95952958699> https://zoom.us/j/95952958699

Meeting ID: 959 5295 8699

One tap mobile
+13462487799,,95952958699# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 959 5295 8699

 <http://www.nfbnm.org> www.nfbnm.org

Contact: German Benitez, President
Phone: (505) 702-5044
Email:  <mailto:NFBNM.WestMesaChapter at gmail.com>
NFBNM.WestMesaChapter at gmail.com

The most important reason to join the National Federation of the Blind is
that we need your time, your talents, your hands, your heart, and your
dreams. In short, we need you!

Help us spread the new concepts about blindness. When you see our literature
in the mail or meet one of us on the street, remember that we are people,
just like you, with all the range of talents and capacities, wits and wants
that you possess.
 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com