[NFB-NM] FW: National Federation of the Blind of the Blind NM Affiliate Fundraiser

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 14:17:22 UTC 2022

Hello Federationists,

Below you will find the link to our Double Good  virtual popcorn fundraiser.
Ordering begins March 30th-April 3rd. The National Federation of the Blind NM State Affiliate receives 50%. Double Good Popcorn is a gourmet Popcorn with great flavors to choose from sweet or spicy.  Feel free to click on the link below and browse.
Ordering begins March 30th-April 3rd.
Popcorn is delivered directly to your house.  Let's support the New Mexico State Affiliate!

Respectfully,

Ernie Esquibel
Albuquerque Chapter president
National Federation of the Blind