[NFB-NM] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] 2023 NFBMI State Convention Agenda and Salutations...

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:47:44 UTC 2023

Tara Chavez, President

 <mailto:NFBNM.President at gmail.com> NFBNM.President at gmail.com

(505) 328-3349

Live the life you want.

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

From: State-Affiliate-Leadership-List
<state-affiliate-leadership-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
rob.parso3389--- via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2023 3:50 PM
To: 'State Affiliate Leadership List'
<state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Cc: rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] 2023 NFBMI State Convention
Agenda and Salutations...

Good Evening Federation Leaders,

I brin with excitement while sharing the agenda for the 2023 State
Convention of the NFB of Michigan, taking place November 10-12, 2023 in
Detroit. The content, opportunities and presenters included throughout this
weekend is a testament to the tireless work that our membership has
dedicated toward building the Michigan affiliate and national organization
as a whole. We hope to, with the support of our national representative and
guests from other affiliates, continue to take strides in empowering blind
Michiganders to continue to live the life they want, knowing that blindness
is a characteristic that does not define us or our future. It is not too
late to be a part of the NFBMI State Convention experience. A copy of this
agenda and information about registration can be found at
www.nfbmi.org/convention <http://www.nfbmi.org/convention> . The Michigan
affiliate is happy to offer virtual options for interested Federationists. I
look forward to serving the Michigan affiliate in my first state convention
as affiliate president and welcome all helpful feedback.

Respectfully,

Robert Parsons, Jr.

President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

(269) 216-8640

President at nfbmi.org <mailto:President at nfbmi.org>

www.nfbmi.org <http://www.nfbmi.org>