[NFB-NM] FW: An apology from SAGE

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 18:27:41 UTC 2023

 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com

Hello everyone, as much as I would like to say that was a great meeting, we
really do need to call it a bit of a train wreck. As for elections,
obviously they did not happen. We  will have them in December. In the
meantime I will call all our members and beg them to attend. We need you all
to attend so we can vote in our board. Just a sprinkling of  our membership
won't cut it.
As for the other part of our meeting, how do you do this or that, it was
quite successful until we had a minor glitch and got disconnected. Obviously
we did not give away our $50 but we will have a winner next month on
December 13. Be there or be a square.
Also don't forget our auction started today. Call me or text me or email me
with your bid. Remember the starting bid is $15. If you have questions at
all, don't hesitate to call me.

characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
505-269-1034

Live the life you want.
 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

NFB Pledge:
I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

If you are interested in becoming a member of  our senior division of the
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico make your check payable to
SAGE and send it to our treasurer, Urja Lansing at 4323 San Pedro Dr. NE
G-112
Albuquerque, NM  87109
If you have questions about sending in your $5 Call Urja at (505) 345-3378
or send email to urjalansing at q.com <mailto:urjalansing at q.com> .