[Nfb-or] Remove Jackson now!: New Rose City Chapter

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:30:51 UTC 2011

Excuse me? Joseph is doing his job, Tami, and you've got a comment like
this one?  Ahem!  If Mr. Jackson was being a good, dues-paying citizen of
the Oregon NFB affiliate, he wouldn't have been outed!  Right?  But we know
Jackson is too big for his britches, correct?   So, you give aragraphed
answer, as to why he, Mr Jackson, has been outed?  As to why you have not
come to meetings?  And, as to why he should not be dismissed?  Mr. Jackson?

Joseph has nothing to hide.  If someone in your chapter has disgraced
your affiliate and your Chapter, you bet your butt!  Jim Jackson is
finished, right, Joseph?
.. ..  Eric from Los Angeles with the baseball list: eric at pmpmail.com.
Also on Facebook