[Nfb-science] intro biology lab accessibility

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:19:37 UTC 2012

Hi,
  I have found a way to measure small amounts of liquids for chem
lab.  We use syringes that have puffy paint markings on them.
Unfortunately, for some reason, the biology department doesn't
really want to network with the chem departtment, which is sad
because the chemistry department is doing an excellent job as far
as inclusion goes.  I have tried to talk to my
bio lab TA about this, but I don't get too much of a response.
  Actually, the lab is called BMZ, which is a combination of
botany, microbiology, and zoology.  They just clump it all
together and refer to it as an intro bio course.
Aleeha