[NFB-Science] Math query:

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 02:28:50 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 How do you keep from getting burn out during your Calculus B class which is intensive? I could use some advice there. As for my math classes, I’ll have to get my hands on my degree itself to list the individual math classes. However, I understand that they are in algebra, calculus and statistics. Maybe even higher. I do agree with you on taking only the ones I need.

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.