[NFB-Science] Problems with latest version of Acrobat DC Pro

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Mon Mar 4 19:47:54 UTC 2019

Kelly, maybe somebody on this list can answer your questions, but in case nobody steps forward soon, I strongly recommend that you telephone the disability support phone for Adobe. (Google for it) Perhaps somewhere Adobe has a white paper explaining how to set up all these options. If not, then they should expect to help blind users do such setups. After all it is their software. So put the onus on Adobe. Please then report back to this list about your experiences, good or bad. I hope they will be good, but if not, perhaps some of us on this list can help Adobe realize their responsibilities.

John