[Nfb-seniors] Adaptive techniques for wood working

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 04:52:05 UTC 2009

Hi Lists,
I am looking for some information.  I have an 82-year-old man, who is totally blind, who wants to continue building small tables and nightstands using various tools and electric saws for cutting wood.  I've checked out the tools in Maxi-aids already.  Is there a web site I can go to or someone I can talk with about adaptations or techniques?  Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
Annely Rose
VRT
Independence for the Blind of West Florida
1302 Dunmire St.
Pensacola, florida 32504
Office: (850) 477-2663
Cell: (850) 554-5162