[Nfb-seniors] Through Our Eyes Radio Program Interview Change

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Feb 18 19:22:24 UTC 2009

We previously announced that Joe Ruffalo of Through Our Eyes Radio
would be interviewing NFB's Legislative Director Jim McCarthy on
Wednesday February 18th.  Unfortunately, due to technical
malfunctions it is necessary to reschedule this interview.  We will
place an appropriate announcement on NFBNET.ORG lists when we know
when the rescheduled interview will take place.

We and Through Our Eyes Radio apologize for any inconvenience that
this may cause you.

David Andrews

David Andrews and white cane Harry.