[Nfb-seniors] big discount on the NFBO Cruise

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 26 20:25:44 UTC 2009

NFBO Cruise News

Because of Norwegian's promotions that are being offered right now, I was able to re-negotiate our group cruise rates.  Norwegian discounted all the cabin categories and gave us an even bigger discount on the inside rooms!  Here are the new rates:

Inside Cabin * = $434 + tax per person (This is $220 per person less than before!)

Ocean View Cabin = $774 + tax per person

Balcony Cabin = $1,134 + tax per person

* I am still offering a discount of $20 off per person for the first 5 inside cabins booked by March 1, 2009!  That will give you a rate of only $414 + tax per person for these 5 cabins, but it needs to be booked by March 1, 2009!

Also, for whoever books by March 13th, an on-board credit of up to $75 will be offered.  For those who are interested in having 3 or 4 people in a cabin, the 3rd and 4th person rates are only $99 + tax per person on ANY category!!!  This special rate on the 3rd & 4th person will also expire March 13, 2009.

I wanted to also let you know that dog liter boxes are also available to have in the cabin, upon request, for those who are bringing their sight dogs.  The cruise line is limited on their supply and should be reserved as soon as possible, but these boxes would be really nice to have in the cabin to avoid having to go to a different deck for the relief sight.  I recommend booking a balcony cabin if someone were planning on having their dogs with them --- the rooms are bigger, and then there would be plenty of room for the liter box.  The cruise line would then empty the boxes on a daily basis.

Another bit of information I wanted to point out, I have started a list of "single" travelers that would like to go if matched up with a roommate.  So far I have one female and one male looking for a roommate.

Help get the word out --- these are fantastic rates to a destination that normally does not come down in price!  Even with these incredible prices, the NFBO will still receive $100 per cabin booked and will receive a bonus donation for every 8th cabin booked.  Remember, only $275 per person is all that is needed to reserve a cabin; and all but $25 per person is refunded if canceled prior to June 5, 2009 (the final due date).

Thanks, again!

Kim Howell

Travelfax

503-743-3915 or 800-480-7405