[Nfb-seniors] North Dakota State Convention Postponed Due To Flooding

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Mar 27 20:28:52 UTC 2009

The following message comes from Jennelle
Bichler, President of the NFB of North Dakota.

David Andrews

Hello all

I regret to inform you all that our State
convention must be rescheduled due to the
flooding we are having here in North Dakota.  Our
State convention was scheduled for April 4th at
the Prairie Rose Inn in Fargo from 9 am to
5pm.  It has been rescheduled for May 16th at the
Prairie Rose Inn in Fargo from 9am to 5pm.

  We are truly sorry about the inconvenience that
this may cause everyone however, for the safety
and the flooding concern we must rescheduled.

  We are looking forward to having a great
convention and the biggest convention that the
NFB of North Dakota has seen.  So please do not
let this delay discourage you.  Thank you so much
for your patience and understanding and we look
forward to seeing you all in May for our state
Convention.  If you have any questions please
feel free to contact me at the contact
information below.  Thank you and God Bless.

Sincerely,

Jennelle Bichler

Affiliate President

National Federation of the blind of North Dakota

2581 Villa Dr. Apt 214

Fargo ND 58103

701-200-4486

president at nfbnd.org