[Nfb-seniors] auction at Convention

Georgia gkitchen at gfn.org
Sun May 3 11:41:32 UTC 2009

Hi Ramona,

Hope all is well.

 If you are interested I would like to donate  100  new old  time Radio
tapes.They will come in a box that could be placed in a suit case or
transferred to a plastic bag. One box I donated to our affiliate went for
$45 so that isn't too bad and it is a pretty good bargain. Please reply if
interested.

Best,
Georgia Kitchen
Michigan