[Nfb-seniors] auction at Convention

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Mon May 4 00:28:31 UTC 2009

Georgia, I think the tapes would be wonderful.  Can you bring them in two
boxes or bags.  I think it might be better to sell them in groups of fifty,
instead of 100.  I am guessing that many of them are series.  It would be
good, if possible to keep the series together.  If we can label the
containers about series, that would be wonderful.  I would not try to make a
complete listing, unless you really want to.
Thank you very much.
Ramona